Joecars have changed a lot over the last 120 years.
- The Joecar is invented by Joe.
- It doesn't have a bottom.
- It has wheels.
- It is powered by the driver.
- The hole in the bottom is removed.
- A steering wheel is added.
- Due to (purposefully) unforseen circumstances, it can only be powered from the outside.
- Walls are added to the car so that the steering wheel costs less to install.
- It is still immobile without outside help.
- The inside is sealed off completely with the addition of a ceiling.
- The ability to make pollution is added.
- The ability to go inside the car is removed.
- Due to public pleas, a window is added so you can see inside the permanently sealed Joecar.
- The amount of pollution produced is increased.
- Due to popular demand, a door is added to the car, allowing entry.
- The amount of pollution produced increases further.
- Utilizing ideas borrowed from the Carinator, the car now comes equipped with a security system!
- The security system is composed of the buttons 0 and 1, only one of which will unlock the car, and you get three tries.