A rotten 15 year old sandwich that is (believe it or not) still useful (depending on your definition of useful).
- You can eat it (though I wouldn't reccomend it).
- You can throw it at your friends.
- If you don't have any friends, throw it at the wall!
- You can force someone else to eat it.
- You can take it apart.
- You can put it together again.
- You can add it to any food to "improve" the recipe.
- You can travel 15 years into the past and eat it then.
- You can use Bob's newinator to make it new again.
- You can use Joe's oldinator to make it even older.
- You can sit there and watch it rot.
- You can have it rot without watching it.
- You can pretend to be a waiter at a restaurant and serve your customer the old sandwich.
- You can eat in the rain, or in the dark, or on a train, or in a car, or with a goat, or in a tree, or in a boat, or in a box, or with a mouse, or with a fox, or in a house, or you could eat it here or there; you could eat it anywhere (you can also eat blue eggs and bacon this way)!
- You can use it to decorate your home.
- You can give it to your friend as a birthday present.